Alcohol-Free Formula, which is safe for humans
Sanitify BIO - Fogger
|Battery time||1.5 H|
|Tank||2l (68fl oz). Approx. 40 minutes of fogging|
|Cleaning capacity||A hotel room in 60 seconds|
How much solution do you need?
Solving modern problems with modern solutions
1. Contact with germ time – often cleaners simply spray and wipe which does not allow enough time for the wet disinfectant to fully neutralize and kill the virus, bacteria or fungi, Sterizar stays wet long enough to fill all known germs.
2. Cleaning solution – not all cleaning solutions are effective – our solutions kill all currently known germs.
3. Airborne germs and infections – the particles of disinfectant expelled when cleaners spray a bottle are too big to disinfect the air as they fall rapidly to the ground. Our Bio-fogging technology expels particles that are so small that they stay suspended long enough in the air to sanitize it. We can change the size of these particles mid-treatment according to the surface needs.
4. Allergens – spray bottles are often perfumed and can aggravate allergies when people re-enter the area. our foggers do not trigger allergies and on request.
5. Spray and wipe techniques can allow patches to be missed and pockets of bacteria to remain and then spread – our fogging technique and technology ensures this does not happen.
6. Disinfection the size of a tennis court would take a couple of cleaners with a manual spray bottle and cloth between 10 – 12 hours. We can cover this with one biologging operator in under 90 minutes with more reliable coverage.
7. Cloths can spread germs to new areas if not changed regularly during a sanitation – our fogging particles land and kill the germ with no cloth or medium in between – it is a straight elimination of the germ.