A better solution to getting rid of germs, with NO Alcohol
Are you tired of using cheap hand sanitizers, that leave your hands sticky, smelly, and with broken skin? Then this Sanitify Alcohol-Free hand and surface spray is perfect for you. Thanks to formula based on water you can clean your hands on the go, without having to worry about losing the natural protective layer on your hands. No more dealing with Smelly, Sticky, Dirty hands ever again. You can also use it safely on kids’ hands as our products are dermatologically tested.
Our Biopocket sprays have been developed with both Nature and humans in mind. Our Swedish scientists have dedicated a decade to come out with a formula that would be as safe as possible for us and incredibly bad for harmful bacteria and viruses. We derive the finest products from natural ingredients in combination with environmentally friendly bioscience. We care about the result, you, and our common interest – Mother Nature.
Small, But Packs a Punch
- 100% alcohol free
- Kills 99.999% of bacteria
- Effective against Noro-virus
- Long-lasting protection
- Does not evaporate or penetrate skin
- Safe for children
- Safe for electronics
- Aloe Vera, vitamin B5
- 225 sprays
Alcohol-Free Formula, which is safe for humans
Read what our customers are saying
- Clinically documented effect of killing more than 99,999% of bacteria.
- Does not evaporate (as alcohol does within seconds) and stays active after dried in.
- Perfect Dose (225 Sprays), great spread and uses ideal amounts of liquid.
- Environmentally friendly, the production of alcohol is consuming a lot of energy, our formula is water-based and environmentally friendly.
- pH level is adapted to the skin.
- Enriched with Vitamin B5 and Aloe Vera.
- Clinical study on Norovirus, contact time 5 minutes, alcohol has no effect on Norovirus.
- Clinical study on effect against H1N1 Virus.
- Clinical studies on Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Enterococcus hirae, E.coli, Listeria monocytogenes, Candida albicans.
- Adapted for LCD, touchscreens and keyboards (anti-static). Alcohol can not be used on these kind of devices according to suppliers because of its a solvent and will dissolve the surface Ref. Apple(®).
- No risk for abuse (Alcohol is a drug and alcogel can be abused as a drug at ie. schools and prisons).
- Dermatologically tested (Celiac disease and other diseases impact the skin in a negative way and alcohol-based products dissolve the skin moisture which both diminish our immune system and also creates a inconvenient feeling of dry hands).
- Compliant according to chemical regulators in USD (FDA), European Union, Russia, several markets in MENA, Asia and Africa.
- Used by hospitals, pharmacies, universities and airports around the world.
- Used by the Swedish national team of athletics (Official sponsor of hygiene).
- Less negative (dissolving) impact on material that we touch in our surroundings.
- Formulated with MRSA in mind to work against bacteria both in a mechanical and a chemical way to prevent increased resistance among bacteria strains (Alcohol does only work in a mechanical way and according to medical published studies Ref. https://stm.sciencemag.org/content/10/452/eaar6115 it increases the resistance.).
- Non-sticky, fast-drying formula with a neutral odor.
- Produced under ISO standard (ISO9001 and ISO14001).
- Complying with the following standards EN1500, EN1499, EN13697, EN1276, EN14476.
- Less than 0,05% of active ingredient (With less than 0,1% in most countries NO data sheets are required due to the low amount of active ingredient).
- Made in Sweden.
- BioPolymer (cationic) based to add a certain size to stop molecules from penetrating the skin. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3676821/
- Case studies show that in both daycare and elderly care institutions using the formula lowered the number of diseases.
- Not flammable (Alcohol is flammable).
Alcohol isn’t a viable solution in everyday use, as it dries out your skin and makes it more penetrable for harmful bacteria in the long run.
Alcohol is usually advised to use when you just cleaned your hands with soap and water since it got a very low or no cleaning effect. Our formulation according to study EN1499 has a significantly higher effect on cleaning hands than soap and water. Therefore we advise to use it when you don’t have soap and water on hand. Keep washing your hands at clean bathrooms but add our products to your daily life when you travel, do sports, dine, or just can not conveniently reach soap and water.
Clinical studies are conducted by independent laboratories on our products to prove the efficacy. Research and innovation meet science and quality assurance in our process of product development to make sure you have a great product in your hand.
Here are listed report numbers:
- EN 1500
Hygiene standard for hand rubs
- EN 1499
Hygiene standard for hand wash
- EN 13697
Hygiene standard for food industry
- EN 14476
Effective against Norovirus
- EN 148835
Effective against Corona virus
Our formulation is based on a cationic charged biopolymer attached to an active ingredient with antibacterial characteristics. By enlarging the molecular size we stop it from penetrating the skin and it stick with the negative charge at the surface of the skin and protects you even after dried in.
Our skin breathes, just as our lungs, so we don’t want you to absorb any unnecessary chemicals. Due to our complex technology, we can use a fraction of what normal disinfections use and still show better efficacy. At this time we are down to less than 0.05% of and active agent in our formulation. Compare that with alcohol that normally uses 85% of the active ingredient ethanol.
We also PH adapt the formulation to be friendly to our skin to around 5.5 and have done a dermatology test to prove that it’s not irritating and safe to use at our skin.
Our non-alcoholic antibacterial formula is designed not only to kill bacteria and be effective against viruses but also to stop the growth of biofilm. The biofilm is what the bacteria lives from and with our technology prevents biofilm to grow on a treated surface.
As we are water-based and not contain any alcohol the formulation does not evaporate and it is very easy to dispense with a sprayer or a foam actuator.
Our Sanitify Hand Sprays are made in Sweden. Sanitify team members have long-lasting business relationships With our Swedish manufacturer. Who are leading green bioscience developers and manufacturers in Sweden.
Our goal is to develop high-quality hygiene products for everyday use. With an ever-increasing demand for functional, safe, natural, biodegradable products with reduced active chemical contents, our mission is to solve these challenges with both the consumer and nature in mind.
Yes! We offer International shipping to most countries in the world. To get the exact shipping price, please enter your address in the checkout to receive the exact shipping price. The shipping price may vary based on the products ordered. We have two main warehouses located in the EU and the US. We also offer Express Delivery for selected products.
- 2-10 business days to arrive within EU
- 3-10 business days to arrive in the UK
- 5-15 business days for US Shipping.
- 10 – 15 business days for Canada
- For other regions, worldwide shipping times are between 10-18 days
- NB on rare occasions it might take more than 21+ days.
Any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us directly: [email protected]
Our team will gently take your patch of Sanitify hand-sanitizers with sterilized contamination-free gloves and place it carefully in the mailing package. a team of 10 employees will inspect your sanitizer to make sure it’s in the best possible condition before mailing. Our packaging specialist from Tallinn will carefully put it into the envelope. The whole party will march down the street to the post office where entire team will wave “Bon Voyage” to your package, and it will be on it’s way to you.
Our team will be exhausted, but we can’t wait for you to come back to Sanitify.com!!!
Package tracking is the tracking code that you will receive on your email when the package has been shipped from our warehouse
Package tracking is the track code that you will recieve on your email when the package has been shipped from our warehouse